Well, a fresh new look, and a fresh new approach. Hard to believe I’ve been writing a blog now for a year and a half. Amazing. Over that period of time, a lot of cool things have happened in my life, including the following:
- A move to a great apartment
- A dog (who wishes I’d spend more time in my great apartment)
- First novel completed and published
- A great guy (who wishes the great apartment was geographically closer)
- Numerous television interviews, including one on KASA FOX 2s “New Mexico Style”
- Bestseller status achieved on Amazon.ca in two categories: Canadian Women Writers and Women’s Fiction
To say that my head’s reeling would be an understatement, but only when I actually take the time to think about it. It’s easy to lose sight of it all when you’re doing the actual work (I prefer to call it full-time, all-encompassing play).
So, where to now? I’m going to branch out to feature some guest bloggers and do a few interviews with some of the people who inspire me to keep trekking down this intriguing path. I’ll also be re-blogging some inspiring posts by fellow creatives.
Of course, I’ll continue to keep busy working on my second novel. It’s such a joy to spend time doing what I really love to do, and even more of a joy to share that process with others.
Let’s keep fanning the flames of inspiration!
Leana’s blog can also be found on her website at http://www.leanadelle.com